What exactly are the implications of a cybersecurity breach or an attack on your business? Join us for a unique opportunity to hear from a diverse panel of experts discuss the technology, legal, and insurance implications of poor cybersecurity practices. The panel will review a variety of real-life business scenarios including:
- how the business was left vulnerable,
- the total legal ramifications over time; and
- the cost of covering losses and insuring the business against future attacks.
This discussion will be moderated by Ted Carty, VP of Business Development, Grade A with panelists including:
- Shane Laing, Virtual Chief Information Security Officer, Luminant Digital Security
- John Siwiec, Partner, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP
- Harry Binks, President & CEO, Binks Insurance
Sign up today as spots will be limited.