Your IT systems are meant to power your business and set your company up for success. If vulnerabilities or liabilities are holding your company back, you should consider getting an IT Audit. With an IT audit, you can inspect your systems and determine what needs to be improved. Here’s how your company can benefit from an IT audit:
Strengths & Weaknesses
An IT audit starts with identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your current IT systems. You need to account not only for current needs, but consider future needs as your company expands. You might have a strong encryption and data protection process in place, but perhaps you need to upgrade to new technological infrastructure. We can recommend solutions to equip you with first-rate IT systems going forward.
Problem & Solution
Identifying problems in your current IT systems is only the first step. With over a decade of experience in the field, we pride ourselves on coming up with effective solutions that match your current and future needs and fit within your company’s budget. These solutions won’t only correct vulnerabilities and liabilities, they will power future growth and expansion of your IT needs.
Our talented team will inspect your current infrastructure as follows:
- We will document your IT systems and diagram your network layout. We will recommend changes to make the network more efficient if needed.
- We will take an inventory of existing hardware and software, and identify anything that needs to be upgraded or replaced.
- We will analyze the current performance of the system and identify system bottlenecks. We can rearrange your system as needed to minimize these obstacles and keep everything running smoothly.
- We will assess current backup procedures and the location of crucial data. If there are any vulnerabilities, we will recommend changes to keep your data safe.
- We will conduct surveys of staff to identify ways in which the user experience could be improved.
- We will identify security liabilities and concerns about operational IT systems, and take measures to correct them.
- We will recommend IT solutions in line with your company needs and budget. We can also come up with a migration plan to keep everything running smoothly during the transition phase.
Don’t let outdated, inefficient, or vulnerable IT systems hold your company back. Put your company on the path to success, protect your valuable business data, and power your staff with a great user experience with an IT audit from Grade A.